FREELANCE HUBSPOT CONSULTANT | REVOPS STRATEGIST
Certified Hubspot Consultant providing setup & integration, Hubspot management and training services. Working with a diverse set of companies from professional services to SaaS startups, online education and virtual events.
My goal is to help my clients harvest the power of HubSpot and make it work for their business. Your business is unique, so your HubSpot implementation needs to be customized just for you.
With 20+ years of marketing experience and a passion for aligning sales, marketing, and service, I love to find ways to help companies work more efficiently.
Your dedicated Hubspot freelancer
From Vancouver to Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York or North Carolina, I helped dozens of companies implement, streamline and improve their Hubspot operations.
Industries we have worked with include:
- IT & Cybersecurity
- Business consulting
- Health and wellness apps
- Green Technology
Hubspot Consultant FAQs
What is Hubspot?
HubSpot is a software platform designed for inbound marketing, sales, and customer service. It helps businesses attract visitors, convert leads, close deals, and maintain relationships with their customers. HubSpot offers a suite of tools that includes a customer relationship management (CRM) system, email marketing, social media management, content management, and analytics, among others. The platform is designed to streamline and optimize various aspects of digital marketing and sales, making it a popular choice for businesses looking to improve their online presence and grow their customer base.
Why should you hire a Hubspot consultant?
How much does it cost to hire a Hubspot Consultant?
Do I need Hubspot?
All services require HubSpot software – Hubspot subscription not included.
If you haven't made a purchase yet, reach out to us first so we can help you find the best pricing available. Plus, if you opt to work with us as your certified Hubspot partner, we'll waive your onboarding fees. Trust us, it's a win-win situation!
Which levels of HubSpot are supported?
The HubSpot Implementation Packages are for Professional or Enterprise level subscriptions of HubSpot Marketing Hub, HubSpot Sales Hub, or HubSpot Service Hub.
How long does it take to get onboarded?
Depending on the size of your organization, needs, goals, HubSpot packages purchased, how much content needs to be migrated, your HubSpot implementation will take between 4 and 12 weeks.
Do you need help with Hubspot?
Not sure if we are a fit? Schedule your free 30 minute intro call.
Whether you need an implementation for a new Hubspot account or are looking to streamline your existing Hubspot CRM—get started with a no-obligation call.
Gold-Level Hubspot Partner
Several Hubspot Certifications
- 5 out of 5 Star Reviews
HUBSPOT CONSULTANT | REVOPS STRATEGIST (June 2020-Present)
Certified Hubspot Consultant providing setup & integration, Hubspot administration and training services. Working with a diverse set of companies from cybersecurity services to SaaS startups, online education and virtual events.
Regency Fireplace Products
DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIST & CREATIVE DIRECTOR (2015-2020)
Develop and provide expert planning for multi-channel marketing strategies to enhance customer experience and build brand presence through content across digital channels including website, social media, email & online advertising.
- Worked collaboratively to define the annual corporate marketing strategy objectives and goals
- Managed the creative team responsible for web development & all marketing materials print – web – video
- Project and campaign management, strategy, and resource planning
- Worked to develop web roadmaps for consumer websites and dealer portal
- Lead implementation of Hubspot (CRM & marketing automation software)
- Administered all marketing automation (Hubspot): Lead conversion paths, scoring and qualification, email nurture campaigns, list management, workflows, reporting
- Used web analytics and sales data to maximize sales conversion and optimize the user experience
- Managed cross-department projects and maintained and built relationships with outside agencies and partners
- B2B communication and support including training for reps and dealers
Regency Fireplace Products
CREATIVE DIRECTOR (2002-2015)
Deep experience in identifying consumer insights and leading the creative process to deliver campaigns across various media, in-store, social and online touchpoints.
- Managed the creative team responsible for all marketing materials print – web – video
- Art direction: brochures, flyers, direct mail, POS, trade-shows & event materials
- Directed photo and video shoots
- Supported annual product launches – online and offline
- Implemented in-house marketing process, briefing system, approval process & project management software
GRAPHIC DESIGNER (1998-2001)
- Worked on diverse print and online projects for NASDAQ listed web hosting company as well as two subsidiaries (Stormix & Domain People).