Hubspot CRM Operations Management
Focus on your business and leave it to us to manage your Hubspot
Hiring a Full time Hubspot CRM Administrator can be expensive
Salary, benefits, office space, perks all add up. Contracting a HubSpot Administrator saves your company money. You are billed for hours spent exclusively on HubSpot, and you do not have to hire internal staff.
What is included
Manage the HubSpot instance and work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure their needs are met.
- Maintain the functional areas related to: Sales Hub, Marketing Hub and Service Hub
- Evaluate, integrate and maintain integrations with 3rd party applications (Shopify, Google, Pandadoc, Zoom Webinars, etc)
- Continuously monitor data quality and integrity and execute data migration/cleansing projects
- Customize properties, views, UI
- Configuring & monitoring workflows, sequences and automation
- Analyze sales and marketing data to provide insights on potential Hubspot configuration or process changes that can improve conversion
- Develop & maintain HubSpot dashboards and reports
- Oversee HubSpot user access and permissions. Determine appropriate user permissions, roles and teams for all users & maintain documentation.
- Train new users. Leverage the use of HubSpot academy to onboard and train employees as well as 1:1 training or group training when needed.
- Maintain ongoing communications with HubSpot team for system updates and support
- Hubspot Professional – Marketing Hub + Sales Hub
- 10 hours of support per month
- Hubspot Audit ($500) billed separately
- Hubspot Professional – Marketing Hub + Sales Hub + Service Hub
- 20 hours of support per month
- Includes Free Hubspot Audit ($500 value)
- Hubspot Professional or Enterprise – Marketing Hub + Sales Hub + Service Hub
- 30 hours of support per month
- Includes Free Hubspot Audit ($500 value)
We'll get you up to speed
Do you need help managing Hubspot?
Schedule your free 30 minute intro call.
What our Customers have to say
Coming into a new role, I inherited a pretty messy HubSpot implementation and didn't know HubSpot myself. I engaged Corina to complete an audit, then work together with me to do the cleanup. In this way, we got the work done and I got up to speed on HubSpot with a lot of 1:1 training. The whole process was fantastic. Corina was knowledgeable and responsive, always ready to hop on a call or respond to a quick email to answer my many questions. She recommended automations and best practices to streamline our processes, suggested a couple of integrations to quickly get data cleaned, and helped build new reporting -- to name just a few ways she provided big value. If you're looking for tailored HubSpot help, I highly recommend Corina.
We engaged Corina to do an audit of HubSpot, clean up some of the data we imported and put some best practices in place for data management and customer journey. She also optimized and automated our sales pipeline making it a lot less manual for our sales team. She was a huge asset to our team, knew HubSpot very well and was always thinking about the best ways to implement to get better results. I highly recommend her!
We were at our wits end with HubSpot but knew there was much value in the platform, we were just lost on how to navigate it. We were making call after call into the general customer service and this was getting us absolutely nowhere. We found Corina as a HubSpot Consultant and she opened our eyes to the benefits and functions of HubSpot. Her professionalism and knowledge on the HubSpot platform and ability to make it perform and integrate with our website and social platforms, is a business life saver. Corina is part of our team and is involved in all of our marketing and CRM meetings and she is our go to for troubleshooting. Her response time to help with on the spot technical issues is reliable with very quick turn around for answers and solutions to problems. Corina is very committed to learning our business and is dedicated to helping us grow. We are so happy to have found Corina to work with us on our journey!!! Anyone managing a customer database with HubSpot, should have Corina on their team!
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
All services require HubSpot software – Hubspot subscription not included.
The HubSpot Operation Management is for Professional or Enterprise level subscriptions of HubSpot Marketing Hub, HubSpot Sales Hub, or HubSpot Service Hub. (Free and Starter levels of HubSpot are not supported.)
Depending on the size of your organization, needs, goals, HubSpot stack, how long you have been using HubSpot, and how much content you have in your portal, your HubSpot Audit will take between 2 and 4 weeks to develop.