Regency Fireplace Products is a leading manufacturer of gas and wood fireplaces with distribution through a network of over 2500 authorized dealers throughout North America and Australia.
Regency purchased Hubspot Marketing Enterprise, Sales Pro and Service Pro products. The vision was to roll out HubSpot across the organization, starting with marketing and sales and extending to over 500 3-rd party independent stores.
Time limitations included life expiry of a leads software product.
- Transition from a mix of 3 different marketing software packages (leads management, email and automation) to a integrated software package
- Improve user experience
- Increase % of leads that get qualified and get assigned to sales reps
- Multilingual to support the French Canada market
CRM was setup to match the sales process, B2B2C, manufacturer to distributor and 3-rd party stores. Different deals pipelines were setup, each with it’s own stages, notifications and workflows.
Contacts & companies were migrated from the old systems, segmented and imported into Hubspot. Special attention was paid to import the list of unsubscribes from the different old systems in order to assure CASL, CAN-SPAM & ACMA compliance.
Due to the complex sales scenario and pre-existing web features, custom development was needed for lead assignment, geocoding and connecting to ERP.
Workflows & automations
Everything from qualification to segmentation, emails, notifications & reminders, webhooks to API was handled by workflows.
Initial setup included lead capture forms, landing page development, content audit & planning of new content development. Email marketing: campaign, triggered & nurturing emails.
Setup 3 deals pipelines for different client types – each with different stages, notifications, workflows & reporting.
Leads scoring and assignment – setup leads scoring based on the information provided by the contact in the form, web and email behaviour – once lead reached the desired score it was auto assigned to store in the area based on a complex assignment algorithm.
Dashboards were setup for different type of users: sales, sales management or marketing. Weekly recurring emails for sales dashboards kept everyone informed.
- Increased Leads From E-Book Downloads
- Increased agility & improved the efficiency of marketing team – as Hubspot is easy to use and more templates and assets were built – more staff were trained and were able to develop landing pages and emails as needed
- More precise lead assignment – decrease in leads getting rejected by the stores because of product line mis-match or areas served (custom development)
- Better communication with potential customers by use of chat-bot
- Increased visibility of sales activity (calls, emails, meetings, follow-ups)
- Increased Quality Of Leads Assigned To Sales
- Increase User Engagement
I worked with Corina on several projects developing our corporate brand and creating a leads system that would build sales and provide detailed measurement data to senior management. Corina was able to work with a diverse senior management group as well as a sales and marketing team; understanding their needs and communicating requirements and goals. Her intelligent approach to the whole marketing and sales solution and her deep understanding of technology made her an invaluable leader on our team.
VP Sales & Marketing| Regency Fireplace Products
Do you need help implementing Hubspot?
Not sure if we are a fit? Schedule your free 30 minute intro call.