Hubspot Enterprise Implementation
Regency Fireplace Products is a leading manufacturer of gas and wood fireplaces with distribution through a network of over 2500 authorized dealers throughout North America and Australia.
Regency purchased the Enterprise flavour of HubSpot which comes with HubSpot’s Marketing Enterprise, Sales Pro and Service Pro products, as well as the HubSpot CMS. The vision was to roll out HubSpot across the organisation, starting with marketing and sales and extending to the 3-rd party independent stores.
As the lead for this project I managed the project including stakeholder consultation & requirement documentation, marketing automation selection, project management, liason between different internal teams.
- Transition from a mix of 3 different marketing software packages (leads management, email and automation) to a integrated software package
- Improve user experience
- Increase % of leads that get qualified and get assigned to sales reps
- Multilingual to support the French Canada market
CRM was setup to match the sales process, B2B2C, manufacturer to distributor and 3-rd party stores. Different deals pipelines were setup, each with it’s own stages, notifications and workflows.
Contacts & companies were migrated from the old systems, segmented and imported into Hubspot. Special attention was paid to import the list of unsubscribes from the different old systems in order to assure CASL, CAN-SPAM & ACMA compliance.
Due to the complex sales scenario and pre-existing web features, custom development was needed for lead assignment, geocoding and connecting to ERP.
Initial setup included lead capture forms, landing page development,
content audit & planning of new content development. Email marketing: campaign, triggered & nurturing emails.
Dashboards were setup for different type of users: sales, sales management or marketing. Weekly recurring emails for sales dashboards kept everyone informed.
Thumbs up from users
After the initial launch were able to quickly integrate additional Hubspot elements as needed.
- Increased agility & improved the efficiency of marketing team – as Hubspot is easy to use and more templates and assets were built – more staff were trained and were able to develop landing pages and emails as needed
- More precise lead assignment – decrease in leads getting rejected by the stores because of product line mis-match or areas served (custom development)
- Better communication with potential customers by use of chat-bot
Do you need help with your Hubspot implementation?
Not sure if we are a fit? Schedule your free 30 minute inbound marketing intro call.